Conference Registration includes:
- Conference program materials;
- Participation in a jam-packed conference, including a keynote address, plenary sessions, workshops, a poster session, PDO administrator session and a networking session for postdocs. Witness the presentation of the 2019 Distinguished Service Award (DSA) and the 2019 NPA Garnett-Powers & Associates, Inc. Mentor Award;
- Refreshment breaks;
- Breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday; breakfast only on Sunday;
- Admission to the 2019 NPA Career Fair; and
- Great opportunities to network (one of the most valued elements of the NPA conferences as reported by attendees)!
Late Registration Fees (March 30 through April 11)
Postdoc or graduate student: $597
Nonpostdoc/Sustaining Member primary contact: $657
Regular Registration Fees (Jan. 12 through March 29)
Postdoc or graduate student: $417
Nonpostdoc/Sustaining Member primary contact: $597
In event of cancellation by February 1, 2019, a full refund less a $25 processing fee will be issued. For cancellations from February 2, 2019, through March 29, 2019, a 50 percent refund less a $25 processing fee will be issued. No refunds will be made for cancellations after March 29, 2019.
Please note: If you are a NPA Board member or committee leader, keynote or plenary speaker, or sponsor, please contact the NPA staff for your special promo code before registering.