Combined Call for 2018 Annual Conference Proposals Now Open
Monday, August 14, 2017
August 14, 2017
The 2018 National Postdoctoral Association (NPA) Meetings Committee is seeking proposals for (a) 60-minute concurrent sessions, (b) 90-minute concurrent sessions, and (c) poster presentations to be included in the 2018 Annual Conference that will:
- provide unique training and professional development opportunities for postdoctoral scholars, postdoctoral associations (PDAs), and postdoctoral offices (PDOs);
- share ideas, problems, resources, solutions, best practices, and success stories with the postdoc community; and,
- encourage networking among meeting attendees.
We strongly encourage postdocs, PDAs, and PDOs to submit a proposal, as this is the only meeting that provides a voice for them at the national level.
Proposals will be selected via a committee review process that rates the strength of the proposal in the following areas:
- Alignment with the goals of the Annual Conference;
- Relevance to NPA members and to the mission of the NPA;
- Completeness of proposal requirements;
- Innovation and novelty; and,
- Format of the session.
Please note that all of these sections are REQUIRED at the time of submission and must be present for the abstract to be considered. Further, all proposals will be judged equally and reviews will not be biased due to the authors’ training and pedigree.
Proposals will be accepted through Friday, October 6, 2017, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Click here for more details about submitting a proposal.