The National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals (NOGLSTP) and the National Postdoctoral Association (NPA) are pleased to offer a joint membership for postdocs only $45.00.*
With this joint membership, postdocs can enjoy the benefits from both organizations at a combined $10 discount. Benefits include, and are not limited to, subscriptions to organizational newsletters, access to members-only web content, opportunities to network, career development information, members-only discounts, and much more.
Why Join the NOGLSTP?
Why Join the NPA?
The National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals (NOGLSTP) is a national organization of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people (and their advocates) employed or interested in scientific or high technology fields. As an NOGLSTP individual member you will receive:
When you join the NPA, you join a network of postdocs, administrators, universities, research institutions, and other interested individuals committed to advancing the U.S. research enterprise and enhancing the postdoctoral experience. An NPA individual membership provides you with a growing number of benefits including:
- Free subscription to NPA e-alerts, a periodic news announcement, and The POSTDOCket, the NPA's official quarterly newsletter
- Discounts on selected products and services
- Eligibility for the NPA travel awards program
- Reduced registration fees to the NPA Annual Meeting
- Access to NPA members-only web content
- Opportunities to network with colleagues nationwide
- Opportunities to serve and contribute your expertise on a variety of NPA committees
- Voting rights in all NPA elections and on NPA ballot issues
- National representation on postdoctoral issues
* The discount will only apply at time of placing or renewing of membership. Discounts cannot be applied retroactively to current memberships.