The NPA offers many groups to network with your fellow members. Below is a brief description of each group. Click on the group name if you are interested in learning more and joining. Be sure to click on "Join the Group."
NPA Member Groups
- Individual Members
- A group for NPA Full Individual and Affiliate Members to share ideas and post questions about the postdoc experience.
- Sustaining Members
- A group for the NPA Sustaining Members Primary Contacts to share ideas and post questions.
- Diversity Group
- A group to discuss diversity issues in the postdoc community.
- International Group
- A group to discuss international postdoctoral issues in the postdoc community.
- PDO Administrators
- A group to discuss mentoring amongst postdoctoral office (PDO) administrators in the NPA community.
Committees of the Membership
- Advocacy Committee
- Addresses all advocacy and policy issues relating to and affecting the postdoctoral community (includes but is not limited to general policy, diversity, and international postdoc issues).
- Meetings Committee
- The Meetings Committee plans and coordinates all NPA-sponsored meetings and seminars.
- Outreach Committee
- Promotes the mission, values, goals, and business objectives of the NPA.
- Resource Development Committee
- Develops tools and resources for the postdoctoral community.