When you join the NPA, you join a growing network of future, current, and past postdoctoral scholars, faculty, administrators, universities, research institutions, corporations, and other interested individuals committed to advancing the U.S. research enterprise and enhancing the postdoctoral experience.
The Benefits - A Quick Overview
Joining the NPA not only will give you access to an extensive postdoc network but you also will receive a growing number of benefits:
- Subscriptions to the NPA E-Alerts, our periodic e-mail announcement, and the POSTDOCket, our quarterly newsletter;
- Reduced registration fees to meetings;
- Discounts on selected products and services;
- Access to members-only web content;
- Leadership and professional development opportunities through volunteer service;
- Our commitment to be your national voice on postdoctoral issues;
- And much, much more!
Visit The Benefits page for more details.
What Your Membership Supports
Your membership actively supports resources and programs that:
- Advocate for policy changes within research institutions that host postdoctoral scholars
- Work with the leadership of federal agencies such as the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation to develop new programs and polcies for postdoctoral training, mentoring, compensation, and benefits
- Assist future and current postdocs in their career development
- Develop audience-specific resources
- Provide opportunities for our members to exchange information, collaborate, and network
- Increase diversity at all levels in the scientific community
What Our Members Have To Say About Us
Don't take our word on the benefits of being an NPA member. Hear what our members are saying about us. Click here to read member testimonials.
If you are ready, join the NPA today!